Tackling the toughest mobile app engineering problems since 2008
One of the benefits of experience is encountering problems you’ve seen before. We’ve been engineering mobile apps since the dawn of the App Store. There isn’t a problem our app development team hasn’t solved – even breaking through even the trickiest of technological barriers.
But we do more than just code.
Our mobile app engineers always look for better ways to build something
and to innovate by finding new ways to deliver business value for our clients. Our app development team can handle the whole project, or one or more of our experts can join your existing team to help accelerate your product delivery plans or break through any technical roadblocks.
Mobile app engineering expertise
ArcTouch has deep experience with today’s most important mobile platforms and tools, including:
- iOS, Android, Windows, and Xamarin app development for customers and employees
- Custom back-end development and integration with existing web services
- Enterprise integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Dropbox, and Box
- Chatbots for Facebook Messenger and Slack
- Voicebots for Amazon Echo and Google Home
- Internet of Things (IoT) device integrations
- TV apps for Apple TV (tvOS), Android TV, Fire TV, Roku
- Home automation with Apple HomeKit and Google Brillo
- Augmented reality with camera overlays, including ARkit and ARcore
- User engagement with UrbanAirship, MixPanel and Branch
- GPS location-based services and beacons geofencing
- App usage analytics with Flurry, Google Analytics, and Omniture
- Ad serving with Google Adwords and custom ad serving implementations
- Deployment through enterprise MDMs, like MobileIron, Good, etc.
Mobile app QA testing expertise
ArcTouch performs complete QA testing on every project. Every user story has acceptance criteria, all code is peer reviewed before checked in, and automated tests are run with each check in. We have a comprehensive suite of 13 difference QA services we offer, including Behavior Driven Development (BDD), TDD, and PEN testing and security audits.
We never compromise on quality.