Tackling the toughest mobile app engineering problems since 2008
One of the benefits of experience is encountering problems you’ve seen before. We’ve been engineering mobile apps since the dawn of the App Store. There isn’t a problem we haven’t solved. Those problems include breaking through even the trickiest of technological barriers.
But we do more than just code. Our mobile app engineers are trained to continually ask if there’s a better way to build something, to challenge convention, and to innovate by finding new ways to deliver business value for our clients. We train our engineers to ask why. They certainly can code your app any way you’d like — but with their mastery of platforms and tools, there’s a good chance they’ll find a more efficient way to do it better. And with our agile development approach, our engineers work side by side with our mobile app designers to ensure we’re doing everything we can to get your app to market with the right features at the right time.
“Pressed for time and having no capacity for a short-term deliverable, we turned to a trusted partner, ArcTouch, to engineer a complex app within a few weeks. Not only does it look great, but it was showcased by the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce at Mobile World Congress 2015. Without question, ArcTouch rocks!”
Dan Israel, Senior Director of Client Engagement
Mobile app engineering expertise
ArcTouch has deep experience with today’s most important mobile platforms and tools, including:
- iOS, Android, Windows, and Xamarin apps for customers and employees
- Custom back-end development and integration with existing web services
- Enterprise integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, SAP, Dropbox, and Box
- Chatbots for Facebook Messenger and Slack
- Voicebots for Amazon Echo and Google Home
- Internet of Things (IoT) device integrations
- TV apps for Apple TV (tvOS), Android TV, Fire TV, Roku
- Home automation with Apple HomeKit and Google Brillo
- Augmented reality with camera overlays, including ARkit
- User engagement and loyalty programs with UrbanAirship
- GPS location-based services and beacons geofencing
- App usage analytics with Flurry, MixPanel, and Google Analytics integration
- Ad serving with Google Adwords and custom ad serving implementations
- Deployment through enterprise MDMs, like MobileIron, Good, etc.