Xamarin .NET MAUI development
Microsoft Xamarin cross-platform developers
Xamarin developers for your cross-platform app development
There are many cross-platform app development technologies available — but none offer a native experience like Microsoft’s Xamarin. With Xamarin, your cross-platform apps can share more than 90 percent of code — without sacrificing native iOS and Android features or user experience. ArcTouch’s experienced team of Xamarin developers and designers can help you cost-effectively and quickly get your cross-platform apps to market. And with Xamarin — along with Microsoft’s new .NET Multi-platform App UI (MAUI) — as the foundation, it will be more efficient to maintain your apps over time. All from a common codebase.
Expert Xamarin and .NET developers, available now
Our expert Xamarin developers and .NET developers are ready to help you today. There are two simple options for how we can work together:
- Client-managed: Our Xamarin engineers can join your existing app development team, so you can accelerate your cross-platform product roadmap and launch faster.
- ArcTouch-managed: We can manage the whole project and provide a Xamarin project team, with project managers, designers, engineers, and quality-assurance testers.
Contact us to talk about which option is best for you.
Our Xamarin expertise
The ArcTouch Xamarin Accelerator Program (XAP)
Kick-start your cross-platform project today with the ArcTouch Xamarin Accelerator Program (XAP). XAP can increase the velocity of your internal Xamarin and .NET MAUI projects and transform your team into app superheroes.
ArcTouch provides hands-on Xamarin design and engineering experts to:
- Teach teams proven best practices using Xamarin, as it applies to your unique project and specific business objectives.
- Review your mobile strategy and app design to optimize performance, along with UI and UX for cross-platform app development on Xamarin.
- Guide design and development teams to the proper Xamarin solution (Xamarin.Forms vs. Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android), along with learning other Xamarin and Microsoft tools like .NET MAUI, App Center, and Azure services.
- Establish the foundation for your company’s app roadmap using Xamarin development.
Insights from ArcTouch's Xamarin developers
- What Microsoft’s .NET MAUI means for the future of Xamarin and cross-platform app development
- How to migrate Xamarin.Forms apps to .NET MAUI — an early look
- Flutter vs. React Native vs. Xamarin: Comparing cross-platform mobile development tools
- From argh to ahhh: Introducing the new Hawaiian Airlines app
- The EmployBridge apps: A case study in mobile platform excellence
- Case Study: Xamarin as the Foundation for GUESS’s Mobile Apps
- Xamarin.Forms or Xamarin Native: Which should you use for your cross-platform app project?
- App maker spotlight: Oberdan Ferreira
- Xamarin.Forms is Much More Capable Than You Think
- How to Turn Your Microsoft Developers into Mobile Superheroes with Xamarin