The Developer’s Conference (TDC)
ArcTouch Team at TDC
The Developer's Conference (TDC) Florianópolis Brasil
The Developer’s Conference (TDC) helps software and technology professionals in Brasil to connect, showcase their work and share their experiences. TDC is the largest event related to software development in Brasil, and each track is like an independent one-day event led by experts.
TDC Floripa has moved to an all online format, and is running from June 24 to June 26.
ArcTouch 2020 TDC Participants
We are proud to have 7 people from our team sharing their knowledge with the community, coordinating multiple tracks and speaking about mobile, accessibility, career development, and testing.
- Oberdan Ferreira (Chapter Lead, Xamarin Development Team): .NET track.
- Thienne Czizeweski (Technical Recruiter): Diversity, Accessibility and Career lounge.
- Jonathas Hernandes (Android developer): Mobile track.
- Pedro Ramos (Web developer): “TDD on Frontend? Yes, we can!” in DevTest track.
- Matheus Romão (Chapter Lead, Android Development Team): “Native X Hybrid development – advantages and disadvantages” in Mobile track.
- Lorena Locks Coelho (Technical Recruiter): “How we can contribute more to IT diversity?” in Diversity and Accessibility Lounge.
- Ana Ribeiro (Technical Recruiter): “The challenges of the professional of the future” in Careers lounge.
Past TDC presentations from ArcTouch
Check out these presentations from ArcTouch team members at TDC in prior years.
App Architecture, Evolving and Best Practices (Paulo Michels, EVP of Engineering)
MVI: Model-View-Intent (Emanuel Machado da Silva)
Protect Your User: Security and Privacy (Luís Fernando Jordan)
Automated testing with Xamarin UI test framework (Thiago Cordeiro and Thiago Werner)
Testing Blockchain and Your Mobile App (Cindy Francês and Cláudio Pedroso)
Lessons and strategies learned in 8 years of agility (Paulo Rogério Antiquera)