An App Design and Development Company You Can Trust
Long before there were app stores, Eric Shapiro and Adam Fingerman were college roommates and co-workers at Apple. When the iPhone App Store was announced, a lightbulb went on: Ideas started flowing, and they knew there was going to be a business creating apps. And there was no way they were going to miss out on it. In 2008, they created ArcTouch and soon had Merck, Honeywell and Champs Sports as clients.
In 2016, ArcTouch was acquired by WPP, the world largest network of marketing, design and creative technology services companies. Since then ArcTouch has grown by over 300% and continues to be recognized as a global leader in mobile app consulting and blockchain consulting. Our clients love us because we are still a boutique specialist, but with the financial stability and scale of a company that has 100,000 experts worldwide and $15 billion in annual revenue.
Today, we create custom mobile apps, voice apps, web experiences, and chatbots. Our specialities include app development, experience design, rapid prototyping and proof of concept (PoC) projects, blockchain development, and team augmentation.
Our client’s apps have been featured in the Apple and Google stores, and have received numerous industry awards.
• DisneyNOW app: “Webby Awards” honoree
• EmployBridge Associates app: “American Staffing Association Genius Awards” winner
• EmployBridge Associates app: “Bullseye Innovation Awards” finalist
• Flexjet app: “MediaPost Appy Awards” winner
• Marriott Splash of Brilliance IoT experience: SABRE Awards “Diamond Award” finalist
• 3M Filtrete Smart Filter app: Gear Patrol “Best in Home at CES” winner
• Pilates Metrics app: Google “Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program” winner
• HP Sprocket app: CES “Best of Innovation” honoree
• Xoom app: Finder Money Transfer Awards “Outstanding Product” winner
• AstraZeneca AZHelps app: Clio Health awards finalist
• Pilates Metrics app: Pfizer “Health & Wellness Innovation Program” winner
• Skyjet app: Internet Advertising Awards “Best Mobile App” winner
• Skyjet app: Stevie Awards Gold winner
• Skyjet app: Eye for Travel “Best User Experience” winner
• Tile app: CES “Innovation Awards” honoree
• Honeywell TotalConnect app: “Product of the Year award” winner
• Levi’s Stadium app: “Venue Technology” award winner
• NBC News app: Webby Awards honoree
• Xoom mobile site: W3 “Silver Award” winner
• Hobart Spotlight: AdAge “Best B2B App” finalist
• Merck iChemodiary app: AboutPharma “Innovation Award” winner
• Popular Science Evolver app: min “Best App” winner
• Yahoo Weather: Apple Design Award
• CBS Star Trek PADD: Webby Awards honoree
• Honeywell Aerospace app: Salesforce Dreamforce “Best in Show” winner
• Travelocity app: CNN “10 best travel apps for your iPad” winner
• CBS Star Trek PADD: Media Vanguard Awards “Best Sci-Fi App” winner
• Yahoo Flickr app: Webby Awards honoree