Our Company Story
Long before there were app stores, Eric Shapiro and Adam Fingerman were college roommates and co-workers at Apple. When the iPhone App Store was announced, a lightbulb went on: Ideas started flowing, and they knew there was going to be a business creating apps. And there was no way they were going to miss out on it.
In 2008, they created ArcTouch and soon had Merck, Honeywell and Champs Sports as clients. In the ten years since, the team has grown to more than 200 expert strategists, designers and engineers who have created over 400 award-winning mobile apps and connected experiences.
Today, we create custom mobile apps, voice apps, web experiences, and chatbots. Our specialities include experience design, accelerated product development, rapid prototyping and proof of concept (PoC) projects, blockchain development, enterprise mobility, and team augmentation.
Connections matter to us. Connections between families and friends, and between a business and their employees and customers. When someone installs an app, a chatbot or an Alexa skill, they’re making a real connection and a commitment to a business. It’s both an opportunity and a responsibility to create both useful and lovable experiences, and we take this very seriously.
The mobile phone was just the beginning. We now live in a world of connected devices and smart things. And with the growth of mobile, along with emerging technology like blockchain, augmented reality, and voice platforms, there’s more opportunities than ever for businesses to strengthen their digital connections with customers and employees.
Our work focuses on digital, but connections start and end with people. That’s why we work so hard to create a culture and workplace focused on people and families. We love our tech, but we also value the relationships we forge with one another. Our perks reflect this. We have weekly team lunches and social events, flexible PTO so you can enjoy life, and an open pet policy.
Our client’s apps have been featured in the Apple and Google stores, and have received numerous industry awards.
• DisneyNOW app: “Webby Awards” honoree
• EmployBridge Associates app: “American Staffing Association Genius Awards” winner
• EmployBridge Associates app: “Bullseye Innovation Awards” finalist
• Flexjet app: “MediaPost Appy Awards” winner
• Marriott Splash of Brilliance IoT experience: SABRE Awards “Diamond Award” finalist
• 3M Filtrete Smart Filter app: Gear Patrol “Best in Home at CES” winner
• Pilates Metrics app: Google “Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program” winner
• HP Sprocket app: CES “Best of Innovation” honoree
• Xoom app: Finder Money Transfer Awards “Outstanding Product” winner
• AstraZeneca AZHelps app: Clio Health awards finalist
• Pilates Metrics app: Pfizer “Health & Wellness Innovation Program” winner
• Skyjet app: Internet Advertising Awards “Best Mobile App” winner
• Skyjet app: Stevie Awards Gold winner
• Skyjet app: Eye for Travel “Best User Experience” winner
• Tile app: CES “Innovation Awards” honoree
• Honeywell TotalConnect app: “Product of the Year award” winner
• Levi’s Stadium app: “Venue Technology” award winner
• NBC News app: Webby Awards honoree
• Xoom mobile site: W3 “Silver Award” winner
• Hobart Spotlight: AdAge “Best B2B App” finalist
• Merck iChemodiary app: AboutPharma “Innovation Award” winner
• Popular Science Evolver app: min “Best App” winner
• Yahoo Weather: Apple Design Award
• CBS Star Trek PADD: Webby Awards honoree
• Honeywell Aerospace app: Salesforce Dreamforce “Best in Show” winner
• Travelocity app: CNN “10 best travel apps for your iPad” winner
• CBS Star Trek PADD: Media Vanguard Awards “Best Sci-Fi App” winner
• Yahoo Flickr app: Webby Awards honoree