WANTED - thinkers, builders and dreamers
We're ArcTouch, and for over a decade we've been creating lovable apps, web sites, and more for world-leading companies like Walmart, Disney, Audi, 3M, and many more. Since launching our first app in 2009, we've followed these core principles for success:
- Create lovable apps, the perfect blend of something that's both useful and delightful
- Help our clients become superheroes because long-term partnerships matter
- Treat every app like it’s our own, even if our name isn’t on it
- Stand behind everything we build with a Forever Warranty but most of all, to be a software development company that people trust.
If you're passionate about technology and building great products, we want you to join us!
As a Product Designer at ArcTouch, you'll be able to design beautiful, engaging interfaces for iOS, Android (and other platforms), exploring every form of interaction from touchscreens, to voice command, chatbots, VR and AR. All of this for apps that are used by millions of users every day. Our projects usually range from three to six months. In a one-year period, you could easily work on four different projects. As the Product Designer you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from research and ideation, to development of concepts, wireframes, mockups and delivery of final assets and specifications. We encourage collaboration and creativity, so it also requires good communication skills and teamwork, from definition of requirements with product managers, to working close to developers to ensure pixel perfect execution of design.
On a typical day with us you will
- Participate in group ideation and collaborative design sessions
- Collect and interpret data for design audits and new projects research
- Create mockups, concepts, prototypes and demos for client testing and approval
- Outline ways to engage product users throughout the application lifecycle
- Articulate design concepts effectively to both internal and external audiences
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and all things mobile
- Pivot between contributing to high-level product orientation — and understanding the low-level implications of those discussions
- Create the right documentation for the task at hand, ranging from a sketch on a whiteboard to an annotated mockup (or detailed UI specifications and assets) for developers to implement
To be part of our team, you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related fields
- Experience in interactive projects (web, desktop or mobile apps)
- Experience designing across multiple platforms (and a portfolio that reflects it)
- Ability to work with our product team to solve complex UX problems
- Ability to visualize and execute a creative experience from initial concept to collaborating with engineers on implementation
- Ability to work cooperatively and handle multiple projects with flexibility to change focus quickly. Your process must be innovative just like the products we create.
- Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin and other creative design tools
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Creative portfolio to accompany resume
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation allowance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Gympass partnership
- SESC partnership
- Extended maternity, paternity and adopting Leaves
- Flexible benefits: choose the ones that best fits your current needs - wellness, courses, events, child care and much more!
- Flexible hours
REMOTE WORK: This position is remote friendly. If you miss to be in the office, we have a great one in Florianópolis and you can also choose to work from there after the pandemic. Just a reminder: remote employees also need to live in Brazil (we hire international professionals only for some specific openings)
Why work for us? Simple: We love what we do.
Make sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.
Come join us!