WANTED - thinkers, builders and dreamers
We're ArcTouch, and for over a decade we've been creating lovable apps, web sites and more for world leading companies like Walmart, Disney, Audi, 3M, and many more. Since launching our first app in 2009, we've followed these core principles for success:
• Create lovable apps, the perfect blend of something that's both useful and delightful
• Help our clients become superheroes, because long-term partnerships matter
• Treat every app like it’s our own, even if our name isn’t on it
• Stand behind everything we build with a Forever WarrantyBut most of all, be a software development company that people trust.
If you're passionate about technology and building great products, we want you to join us!
Know the .NET Team
Create anything to run anywhere! Our .NET team works on several challenging scenarios, from the most lovable mobile apps to high-performance and reliable backends. Our engineers - some rewarded as Microsoft MVPs - work together, no matter where in the world they are, exchanging knowledge and making all evolve in their careers. We are proud of being part of a vibrant global community. `dotnet run` and apply now!
If you're looking to work with a distributed team, you're looking at the right place. Our multicultural .NET team is spread in different countries and time zones: Brazil, Mexico, United States, Belarus, and Russia. Some of them are active community contributors. There's a chance you've already met some of us if you attended events in Brazil, Mexico, or the US. 🙃
We love C#, mobile development, and .NET. We're constantly learning and getting ourselves up-to-date with what's hot in the .NET world.
- Advocate for .NET, especially for mobile but not only as we know .NET runs on the Cloud, AI, ML, IoT, and Games as well.
- Be up to date with the latest and greatest technology around .NET and related Microsoft technologies;
- Apply S.O.L.I.D. object-oriented programming concepts helping the team to maintain a clean codebase is a must;
- Choose and apply the design patterns that best fit your task;
- Work with different architectures, knowing their benefits and downsides;
- Write code that is maintainable, performant, and designed with love;
- Create and integrate network layers with RESTful APIs;
- Work with GitHub or tools alike, to deliver and review code;
- Provide and receive feedback on code reviews, always looking for ways to improve code quality, maintainability, and readability;
- Write tests! Unit tests, integration tests, UI tests. Regardless of which, we make a point of writing high-quality testable code;
- Write screens that perfectly match the designs from Zeplin or Figma;
- Have a keen eye for animations and transitions;
- Work closely with design and delivery teams to help shape and improve the way we develop our projects;
- Work as close as possible to the whole team, taking ownership, respecting and trusting your teammates;
- We need you to be able to clearly communicate in English because we work with distributed teams and American clients -- it doesn't mean you need to be a fluent speaker, no;
- Participate in Agile ceremonies with your team and clients;
- Help our team grow strong and keep its core values;
- Learn and share knowledge in our study groups;
- Talk about your career interests, desires, hobbies, or anything else with your direct leader;
- Participate in the hiring process for your chapter by doing tech interviews, helping the company to hire more talented people like you.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Gympass partnership
- SESC partnership
- Extended maternity, paternity and adopting Leaves
- Flexible benefits: choose the ones that best fits your current needs - wellness, courses, events, child care and much more!
- Flexible hours
REMOTE WORK: This position is remote friendly. If you miss to be in the office, we have a great one in Florianópolis and you can also choose to work from there after the pandemic. Just a reminder: remote employees also need to live in Brazil (we hire international professionals only for some specific openings)
Why work for us? Simple: We love what we do.
Make sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.
ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.
Come join us!