Boston App Development Company
Looking for reliable Boston app developers you can trust? ArcTouch has a long history of developing award-winning mobile apps for Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups, and top-tier agencies. This includes local Boston companies like Audible.com (now part of Amazon) and international brands like NBC, Disney, Honeywell and Walmart.
Our services vary, depending upon your specific needs. They might include:
- Strategy: We like to think big. We start the discovery process by researching your needs and learning your business goals. Through rapid ideation workshops, we help shape your strategy, align our teams, and define your app MVP.
- Design: We create engaging app experiences and visual journeys that delight users at each step. From information architecture, to user interface and visual design, we work hard to deliver the experience your customer deserves.
- Engineering: ArcTouch engineers work swiftly to build, iterate, test and launch your mobile products across platforms. Using test-driven development (TDD), every line of code is tested throughout development — not just at the end.
Hiring a reliable mobile app developer in Boston shouldn’t be as difficult as trying to get across the Bourne bridge on a Friday afternoon in the summer. If you’re looking for a Boston app development company then contact us. We’re ready to help.
Why do companies like Audible choose ArcTouch for their Boston app developers?
Our app development process starts with a simple question: How can we help you create an app that’s going to drive the most value for your business? Put in Bostonian terms, we want to help put the Beans in Beantown.
We use an agile process that offers flexibility and rapid iteration to account for each partner’s unique app development project. We do working demos and video screencasts to show progress every day. And quality is a part of every step in the process — from mobile strategy through app launch. And we continually ask ourselves with every sprint and each task how we can drive more value to your business.
Read more about our app development process with the following resources:
- From Great Idea to Successful Mobile App – ArcTouch eBook
- How Much Will it Cost to Develop My App? That’s the Wrong Question – ArcTouch Blog
- Lean App Development and the Steak Knife – ArcTouch Blog
- 5 Questions You Should Ask Before You Hire an App Developer – ArcTouch Blog
Meet Joe: Boston Resident, ArcTouch President
He’s no ordinary Joe, but around the office he acts like it. ArcTouch president Joseph Carrolo sits in a cube just like everyone else. And his disarming way cuts through any normal business tension, putting everyone at ease and helping make ArcTouch a company that its employees love — and a company that keeps clients coming back.
But charm, of course only gets you so far. Carrolo’s 35 years in technology — including stints at powerhouse companies Sapient, HP and Akamai — has trained him well to take ArcTouch to a leadership position in the highly competitive mobile app development industry. He credits much of his success to his Boston roots.
“Growing up in Boston and early in my career, I was in the midst of the most important tech hub in the world,” said Carrolo, who now lives on the north side of Boston. “It helped ignite my initial passion for technology. And that’s a big part of what drives me today at ArcTouch, as we strive to continually innovate in mobile.”