Chrome App For Classic & Specialty Car Fans
CHROME from American National Property And Casualty Companies (ANPAC) is the first app designed exclusively for classic car & specialty car fans. CHROME is available now for the iPhone and iPod touch for $1.99 from the app store. See a video overview.
Fun And Useful Features For Car Enthusiasts
Instead of carrying a Blue Book, Black Book, or relying on limited online information, CHROME users can:
- Search a real-time price guide data for more than 40,000 models of vehicles from 1899 through the 1990s provided by Old Cars Price Guide.
- See a calendar of upcoming car show information searchable by name and location. Get directions or tell a friend about an event by email.
- Journal your road trips as you travel using GPS, notes and photos. Share your trips by email or post to Facebook.
- View and share photos by make and model for some of the best custom and original rides from shows across the country.
- Browse images of show-quality hot rods and classic cars featured in the 2009 and 2010 ANPAC Chrome calendars.
ArcTouch iPhone App Developer Snapshot
ANPAC chose ArcTouch to create a compelling application to reinforce their brand position as the trusted source of insurance and customer care for fans of classic cars & specialty cars.
Featured Technologies ArcTouch Implemented:
- REST web services to access price guide, car shows and car photos
- GPS, MapKit & location services
- Facebook integration to share trip photos
- Core Data and SQLite
- In-app analytics to measure usage patterns
Interested in creating an app for your business? ArcTouch has expert app developers for hire.